Municipal Engineering Solutions
Kulani’s first priority when it comes to any engineering project is the people, and the communities, for whom the project is intended. It is this integrity and commitment to excellence that has made Kulani Engineering a preferred partner for a number of municipal works.
We have provided holistic municipal engineering services to the Limpopo, Mpumalanga and Gauteng government departments, various municipalities in the Limpopo and Mpumalanga provinces, state owned entities such as Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa (PRASA), CSIR, IDT, South African National Parks (SANPARKS) and financing institutions such as the Development Bank of Southern Africa (DBSA). In this role, our services have included:
- Technical consultancy services (in transport, water, sanitation, solid waste, electricity, land and housing related services)
- Community and stakeholder interaction and consultation.
- Building and structural engineering
- Asset management
- Feasibility studies
- Environmental impact studies
- Engineering project support
Mining Engineering Solutions
For many years, South Africa’s commodities markets, and national economy, has leaned heavily on the mining industry. Recent changes mean that the industry is undergoing a gradual, but substantial change. Today, more than ever, mining infrastructure and operations require stringent attention to environmental impacts, safe practices and new technology.
Kulani offers services and capabilities specific to the development and maintenance of mining infrastructure, including:
- Structural integrity assessment and reform proposals
- Water infrastructure planning and resource management
- Water efficiency and GN 704 audits
- Storm water planning and implementation
- Environmental solutions
- Community development
- Social planning and facilitation
- Site and off-site infrastructure (e.g. roads, bridges, buildings, camps and utilities)